* No public record of finances required: Couples retain total privacy of their financial and personal issues.
* Clients determine the outcome around the allocation of marital debts and assets.
* Clients control the decisions regarding the care and custody of their children.
* Clients have direct access throughout the process to facilitator by phone & email.
* There are no divorce court [appearances] or hearings required.
* We are a locally owned family (husband and wife) run business that is helping community families.
- GDC has 15 years experience offering neutral and safe divorce facilitation.
- Divorce done without attorneys.
- Cases are processed quickly.
- One flat fee, sliding scale.
- Affordable QDRO drafting.
Robert Revel created Sonoma County's first LDA-Mediator uncontested divorce model.
We offer complete Uncontested Divorce and Legal Separation Services for self-represented couples. When necessary we operate in compliance with Covid-19 CDC requests for social distancing and for local directives. No in-person meetings required, no court hearings, no county clerk office visits required from our clients. We handle all aspects of document preparation, service, and filing. Though we encourage an initial in-person meeting before contracting, our clients may remain remote throughout the entire process—even for signatures which are gathered electronically.
GDC uses an attorney-free collobarative divorce model whose judgments have been processed by California Family Court Judges since 2008.
Go Divorce Clinic is a mediator-designed, and facilitated, legal document assistance service (Sonoma County Registered LDA # 40) that specializes in helping divorcing couples that desire to be attorney-free, and wish to cooperate with an uncontested divorce. There are no divorce lawyers in our office, and no attorney fees. We uniquely employ the use of a case assigned, neutral "Divorce Facilitator". We are experts in the field of uncontested marriage dissolution document preparation, conducting only divorce and legal separation filings in northern California since 2008, based out of Sonoma County. As truly neutral divorce facilitators, we provide equal assistance to both parties in the divorce. We insist that reasonable and respectful conduct during the divorce or legal separation process be demonstrated by both parties, as we encourage an equitable settlement that is child advocacy centered and fair to both parties. We do not accept single filers, and work only with cooperative separating couples. Same sex marriage experienced.
We offer clients a full service uncontested California divorce that helps facilitate conversation around a comprehensive marital settlement agreement (and parenting plan with minor children), equitable distribution of all community property assets and community property debts within the marital estate (including real estate holdings and individually held small business interest transfers), addressing any and all support issues, assistance with child support calculations, and allocation of retirement funds and pensions (QDRO drafting available).
We represent a well established and respected divorce service providing a complete and professional marriage dissolution process that is far less expensive and stress-free than contested divorce. We have worked with the Northbay Court Systems since 2008.
Lenni & Robert Revel - Owners of Go Divorce Clinic
Lenni Revel is a professional legal secretary with 12 years of experience in Sonoma County.
Robert Revel is a University credentialed Mediator & University Credentialed Advanced Paralegal. He has 25 years experience in the field of mediation.
Email: Click here to email us directly.
Phone: Call us at (707) 978-6886.
131A Stony Circle
Santa Rosa, CA
"Thank you so much for all of your help and effort and getting this done. I really appreciate your hard work and sincerity throughout the whole process. I know that for me having you work for us made the process more bearable and easier to get it done." D.A. Read more customers' testimonials »
* GDC and its agents are not attorneys. No information provided on this website is intended as legal advice or counsel for a divorce or any matter, and should not be construed as such. Accordingly, the information on this site is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, financial, tax, or other professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal, financial or other competent advisers. In no event will Go Divorce Clinic, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information presented in this site, or for any consequential, special or similar damages.