GDC Professional Services:
GDC Philosophy: We believe no one should have to go to court to process a divorce. We believe that there needs to be a safe place for a couple to go where they may discuss and execute a marital dissolution without being set against one another. We believe the children of divorce should be made a first priority in all divorces where children are involved.
Robert Revel, Founder of Go Divorce Clinic:
- Published author of "Razing Men", Non Fiction, Phaedrus Publishing © 2011
- Published author of "Pilate", A Closet Drama, Phaedrus Publishing © 2014
- Published Author of "The 5th Phenomenon", Non Fiction, Phaedrus Publishing © 2018
- University of California at Santa Cruz Credentialed Advanced Paralegal 2007
- J.F.K. University Credentialed Mediator 1998
- Sonoma County Registered and Bonded LDA# 40 Expires Nov. 2020
- Colorado State Sanctioned Court Appointed Parenting Coordinator (Special Master) pursuant to C.R.S § 14-10-128.1 2005
- Trainer, Center for Non-Violent Communication 1997-2004
- Facilitator, Alternatives to Violence Project, San Quentin State Prison 1998
Lenni Revel, Office Manager of Go Divorce Clinic:
- Prior to GDC Lenni Revel worked 4 years as a law firm legal secretary in Sonoma County.
- 3-Years as Family Law Office Coordinator at Go Divorce Clinic
- She is also a former entertainment industry producer.
GDC can refer trusted family law attorneys who will provide non-adversarial, limited scope legal services, to our clients who wish to utilize such unrepresented legal counsel while we process their divorce. GDC can arrange for non-attorney based mediation for divorcing couples whenever circumstances necessitate it.
*GDC and its agents are not attorneys. No information provided on this website is intended as legal advice or counsel for a divorce or any matter, and should not be construed as such. Accordingly, the information on this site is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, financial, tax, or other professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal, financial or other competent advisers. In no event will Go Divorce Clinic, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information presented in this site, or for any consequential, special or similar damages.